Thursday, May 3, 2012

What Are The 2012 Popular Shirts Just Look Here


T-Shirt
A rep for Reed Krakoff said that the designer doesn’t like to play politics and that Ann Romney must have purchased the $1k shirt from a store.
  
“We had nothing to do with it. She must have bought it from Saks or Bergdorf’s, we definitely didn’t send it to her. It’s 100 percent a Reed Krakoff shirt, but we 100 percent didn’t send it to her. We don’t get involved politically.”
  
ABC reports that the shirt, called “The Reed Audubon Silk Shirt,” is part of the designer’s 2012 Spring/Summer collection. The shirt retails for $990.
  
Ann Romney reportedly makes her own fashion choices and does not have a stylist on the campaign to help her with her wardrobe. The Romney campaign, which has been trying to downplay Romney’s wealth to make him more relateable to the middle class, has not commented on the shirt.
  
During the 2008 campaign, and throughout President Obama’s first term in office, Michelle Obama was constantly watched by the fashion community. ABC notes that Michelle wore a Naemm Khan gown to the White House Correspondence dinner.
  
Different types of clothes are used by the people in the summer but it is clear thatthere is a great demand of fashion t shirts and this is due to the reason that these cool shirts provide a comfortable feeling in the humid weather. There are many girls who love graphic t shirts because they know that this would be a great fun to wear such cool shirts. They are not required to wear the formal dresses whenever they have to go outside for some purpose and they can easily get into some great t shirts.
  
People who are very conscious about the latest fashion trends should get such fashion t shirts for their summer cloth collection. I was indifferent to choose the best t shirt for my summer collection but suddenly I looked at graphic t shirts and I was just amazed to see such fantastic stitching and quality fabric. There was no other choice for me because I was just crazy to get these types of shirts.
  
My jacket came from Primark for £16 and my sandals cost £20 in New Look. My T-shirt was £12, my jeans cost £30, and my bag was £35, all from River Island.My style is quite sophisticated and I like to follow trends. I'm quite casual today but I tend to dress up a lot for nights out. My style icon is Kate Middleton. Although I don't dress like her I always think her style is beautiful and sophisticated. On the other hand, Rihanna's style is too provocative. Apparently she went out recently only wearing a trench coat. My monthly spend is between £200-£300.
  
My top cost £32, my jacket was £65, my leggings were £28 and my shoes cost £42. I bought all of them in Topshop. I get a good discount because I work there. My bag came from River Island and cost £25 in the sale. My style is sort of glamorous but chic. I love heels and never wear flats and I tend to go for bright colours. My style icons are Victoria Beckham and Kim Kardashian. They wear designer clothes but you can replicate their looks on the high street. The clothes Snooki from Jersey Shore wears make me cringe. My monthly spend is around £200.
  
My jacket came from Zara's premium collection and I paid £220 for it in Paris. My top cost £60 in Farhi and I got my jeans in Firetrap for £90. My Prada shoes are a few years old and they cost £300. My style is quite simple and I prefer clothes that suit my shape rather than those that follow trends. I like to buy clothes when I travel which I do quite a lot. It means I’m not wearing the same as everyone else. My style icon is Sarah-Jessica Parker. Although she does wear high fashion she makes the pieces her own in the way she styles herself. I think Jordan's style is crazy. She usually looks awful, in my opinion. My monthly spend is between £400 and £500.
  
My lacy top cost £20, my shirt was £25 and my trousers cost £25, all of them from Pull and Bear. I got my jacket in Zara for £40 and my Fiorelli bag cost £50. My shoes cost £30 in River Island. My style normally consists of bright colours. I'm quite sporty but I like to keep things quite elegant too. My style icons are Victoria Beckham and Cheryl Cole because they both always look lovely and well put together. I don't like Britney Spears' style because it's too casual and a bit cheap looking. My monthly spend is around £80.
  
The shirt, an item in the label’s 2012 Spring/Summer collection, retails for $990, and for those shopping, is called the “The Reed Audubon Silk Shirt.”
  
The price of the shirt was first reported by the style blog Stylite.com.
  
Mrs. Romney does not have a stylist, according to an aide with the Romney campaign, and is likely to have purchased the shirt on her own.
  
A spokeswoman for the Romney campaign declined to comment on Mrs. Romney’s fashion choices. This isn't the first time that Mrs. Romney has been tweaked on her fashion choices. In March, a little girl on the ropeline at a campaign event in Illinois asked Mrs. Romney if her watch was “real.”
  
“Well it’s, it’s real plastic,” said Mrs. Romney, who wears a Michael Kors wristwatch. “But it’s a real watch too.”
  
During the 2008 campaign, and even now in the White House, first lady Michelle Obama has also been critiqued on her fashion choices. From her large collection of items from J. Crew, to her designer ball gowns, Mrs. Obama has received a lot of media attention for her clothing choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment