Monday, October 24, 2011

Ashley Greene Covers BlackBook

  Ashley Greene graces cover page of BlackBook magazine’s November 2011 issue. The 24-year-old actress is looking dramatic on cover wearing interesting metallic dress with her hair worn down.

ashley greene blackbook cover
  Check out some excerpts from Ashley’s interview:
On dating rumors: “I’m dating everyone! My brother lives in LA and won’t even walk outside a restaurant with me. He’s like, ‘I don’t want to be romantically linked to you.’”
On past jobs: “I worked at the dry cleaner across from my school, I worked accounts payable for a company, I did hosting, I worked at a bowling alley, I worked at a boutique. I worked at a hotel, I worked at a restaurant, I did modeling, I worked everywhere. And I didn’t get fired!”
On having a tough dad: “My dad used to be in the Marines, so no one is going to give him flack. At 14, I was being a little brat, I thought I knew everything, and my dad was like, ‘I own your bed, your TV, everything.’ There was a lot of discipline, and with what I’m doing now, I’m glad for it.”
On her dad: “My dad used to be in the Marines, so no one is going to give him flack. At 14, I was being a little brat, I thought I knew everything, and my dad was like, ‘I own your bed, your TV, everything.’ There was a lot of discipline, and with what I’m doing now, I’m glad for it.
Stay connected with FashionFame.com and follow on Twitter and Facebook for more latest fashion magazine covers and celebrity news.

No comments:

Post a Comment