Monday, October 31, 2011

Justin Bieber shows off his good looks on Billboard magazine cover

  Justin Bieber shows off his good looks on Billboard magazine cover. 17-year-old teen pop star Justin Bieber is sporting a casual yet stylish look on mag’s cover with his hands in pockets.

justin bieber billboard magazine cover
  Check out some excerpts from his interview with mag:
On giving back to his hometown: “I remember growing up not having a lot, especially around Christmastime. We had to get stuff from the food bank, so one of the charities we’re helping out is the food bank in my town. I want every one of my fans to feel like they’re helping out the world in some way. And being the one to influence them to do that, that’s something positive I can do with what God’s given me.”
On re-recording Mariah Carey’s “All I Want For Christmas Is You: “Yes, that was high. But I grinded it out and we got it down.”

No comments:

Post a Comment